Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Eccentric Projects - Surprise!?


Well, what can I say?  Surprise!?  I'm thinking of giving hubby a new nickname..."Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel", except hubby and son are digging all of this by hand.

The wrought iron fence is my summer project, it's been a rusty mess for years.  I've been sanding and painting it little by little, I hope to finish it soon. 

So in the meantime, I step out of the house this afternoon and bam! There is a surprise behind the fence. Any guesses what they are up to?  Here's a hint, someone gave us something to put here.








Masonry Hubby






My job, mixing mortar


Starting the brick



Update: Still no guesses?  We are going to move it in soon.  Hope it fits, if not, this will make an awesome barbeque pit. Since you have been so patient, and we haven't moved it yet, I will tell you what we are putting in here...someone gave us a hot tub.  Hope it works!

p.s. just finished painting the last of the wrought iron fence today, whew!  




No comments:

Post a Comment