Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vinegar Pie Crust

I could never make a very good pie crust, no matter how hard I tried.  Techniques such as crossing knives, pastry blenders and ice cold water, just didn't work for me.  I gave up on pie crust until a dear sweet lady shared her recipe with me.  I am eternally grateful not only for her pie making skills and advice, but most importantly, her love the Lord with all your heart kindness.  I smile everytime I look at this pair of recipe's because she shared her "Vinegar Pie Crust" recipe with me, and included a bonus recipe for my dear hubby, "Coconut Cream Pie", his favorite.

Marylou Dixon passed away recently but she shared more than a recipe with me.  Thank you Marylou for your discipleship, thoughtfulness, laughter and friendship, I will never forget you.













No comments:

Post a Comment