Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Slime Recipe

My grandaughter lives about 10 hours away so in my granny attempt to make Facetime a wee bit more fun and engaging, we made slime together.  This was a fun activity we both enjoyed, especially when some toys got stuck in the slime!

Slime 
Ingredients:
1/2 tsp. Borax 
1/2 cup Elmers white school glue
1 cup warm water
2 containers, I used a large disposable cup and a plastic bowl

Make it:
In the large cup mix 1/2 teaspoon borax with 1/2 cup warm water
In the bowl mix 1/2 cup glue with 1/2 cup warm water

Gradually add the borax water to the glue mixture until the desired slime consistency is reached.  (I used about 1/2 of my borax water)

Note: I've used this recipe with Elmers school glue and also Elmers clear glue.  I have NOT tested this recipe with unbrand glue.  You can add glitter and food coloring.  










1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe because it makes amazing slime and the texture is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete